We develop partnerships between our members and various vendors to yield special rates on products and services that are available to philanthropy-serving organizations, and in many cases, their grantmaker members. Please note that the pages linked to on this page providing further details about each are restricted to Forum members only and you will need to logged in to access.
The Center for Effective Philanthropy- Developed in consultation with the Forum, CEP is offering opportunities to Forum members to broaden the use and awareness of CEP’s work in a way that complements existing programming and resources in the field including programming, conference discount and survey services.
Funders Concerned About AIDS- FCAA can offer the Forum’s PSO members a number of opportunities, at no cost, to highlight the needs and philanthropic response for addressing HIV/AIDS prevention, care and advocacy in their regions and states, utilizing FCAA’s robust data sets.
PEAK Grantmaking- PEAK is pleased to offer several workshop opportunities related to its Principles for Peak Grantmaking initiative to its PSO partners.
Vendor Discounts: For philanthropy-serving organizations only
- Foundation Directory Online - Put Foundation Center's database and fundraising expertise to work for your organization while uncovering information on all 140,000 U.S. foundations with a discounted subscription to FDO Professional (some restrictions apply).
- Electric Embers Listservs - Configure and maintain discussion lists (public and private) with your members using Electric Embers at a 40% discount.
- LOCUS Impact Investing- Transfer of Wealth - Interested in measuring, capturing and investing your local Transfer of Wealth? Commission a Transfer of Wealth study with LOCUS and receive discounted research services to include local assessments and customized consulting.
- Submittable - Cloud-based platform streamlines time-consuming work for associations collecting RFPs, running fellowships and awards programs, processing membership applications, and more.
Vendor Discounts: For philanthropy-serving organizations and your members
- Alliance Magazine - Forum members and your members are eligible to receive a 20% discount on new print and digital subscriptions to this magazine for philanthropy and social investment worldwide providing news and analysis of what’s happening in the sector.
- Bromelkamp Company - Akoya.net by Bromelkamp Company is an integrated, online software solution changing the way foundations use software. Designed in Microsoft Dynamics 365, Akoya.net is flexible to grow with foundations. Through this partnership, your members are offered a 5% discount on Akoya.net set-up and training fees.
- ClickTime - Track employee time against the programs and grants you manage, ensure compliance, drive increased funding, and manage expenses with ClickTIme, which provides online time tracking and expense reporting free for Forum member organizations and discounted for your members.
- Community Foundation ServicesThe Forum's community foundation services include a national listserv for CEOs of community foundations. Community foundation CEOs from across the country actively use this listserv to pose questions, engage in conversations and more. The Forum also offers members a $400 discount on the Kansas Association of Community Foundations’ On-Line Community Foundation Express Training for new and seasoned practitioners.
- CrowdCompass - Get a custom branded mobile event app for your next event or conference and ensure your attendees are engaged and delighted. Offered to Forum member organizations at a discounted rate.
- Cureo- Get a 25% discount on this easy-to-use engagement hub designed for nonprofits. Leaders get all the tools they need to organize and manage the work of a group, including discussion boards, file sharing, task management, shared calendars, channels, and more.
- The Foundation Review - Get a 20% subscription discount for you and your members on the first peer-reviewed journal of philanthropy, written by and for foundation staff and boards and those who work with them. Each quarterly issue provides peer-reviewed reports about the field of philanthropy.
- Foundation Legal Help Desk - The Help Desk is designed to provide foundations with access to answers to legal questions related to the operations of a foundation.
- Great American Insurance Group - Forum members and your member organizations can access premium pricing from Great American Insurance Group on D&O Liability, fiduciary liability, employment practices liability, cyber liability, and more.
- GuideStar- GuideStar is pleased to offer 20% discounts on popular GuideStar products to United Philanthropy Forum members and their member organizations including GuideStar Premium and Pro, Financial SCAN, GuideStar Nonprofit Compensation Report, and GuideStar Charity Check.
- PhilanTrack - Streamline your grants management with 10% discount for PhilanTrack for Grantmakers, which saves time and money while achieving a better return on grants.
- RingCentral - Save 15% on RingCentral’s comprehensive VOIP phone system, webinars, and audio and video conferences that can be managed from any computer or smartphone. Connect all your employees and locations on the same phone system and take your business anywhere with free phone and desktop apps. Furthermore, extend this discount to all of your members and join a growing number of RingCentral users in the Forum network.
- Stanford Social Innovation Review - For a discounted price you and your members can subscribe to Stanford Social Innovation Review (SSIR), whose mission is to advance, educate, and inspire the field of social innovation by seeking out, cultivating, and disseminating the best in research- and practice-based knowledge.
For more information on any member benefits, please contact Courtney Moore.