Cypress Cove at HealthPark Florida, located in beautiful, palm-lined Fort Myers, is seeking an accomplished, focused Development professional with Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) or related experience to serve as Philanthropy Specialist. Reporting to the Director of Resident Services, s/he will be relationship-focused, motivated, results-oriented, resourceful, creative, highly energetic and intelligent, with exceptional interpersonal, communication, collaboration and organizational skills. The successful candidate will be passionate and knowledgeable about Cypress Cove's mission, and polished and respectful in communication with Cypress Cove residents, leadership and other stakeholders. The candidate must have a track record of following through on promises. An enthusiastic outlook and a collaborative nature with demonstrated experience in making direct solicitations and closing gifts is essential.
Specific Requirements Include:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of successful fundraising/sales experience.
- Experience working with the senior population and/or long term care and retirement industries is preferred, though not required.
- Prowess in problem-solving, strategic and creative thinking, plus taking initiative with consistent and good follow through.
- Great comfort level with direct donor interaction is a must, including discussions of personal and family finances and asking for major financial commitments.
- Proven ability to build and nurture strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including residents, board members, professional colleagues, volunteers, public leadership, partner organizations and others.
- Track record in financial management, stewardship, and developing strategies to successfully increase revenue.
- Strong analytic and strategic-thinking skills, with demonstrated ability to create, implement and monitor complex plans and translate those plans into goals and concrete strategies.
- Career track record that shows stability with an organization and capacity to develop and nurture relationships culminating in overall success.
For consideration, apply online via https://rew31.ultipro.com/CYP1001/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=177