Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia is a growing membership organization that brings together nearly 120 philanthropic organizations from across Greater Philadelphia. Its mission is to strengthen philanthropy to create a vibrant, resilient, and equitable region. The Network is comprised of prominent national grantmakers, family foundations, community foundations, public charities, and giving circles. These members invest over $500 million annually in organizations and programs addressing education, economic opportunity, community development, arts and culture, the environment, and more.
Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia seeks a dynamic and collaborative Senior Vice President of Learning to develop a robust multi-year learning agenda for Philanthropy Network members to bolster the philanthropic sector’s capacity to advance diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) with an intersectional lens, and serve as an internal and external advisor and thought leader on effective and equitable philanthropic practice. The Senior Vice President of Learning will:
- Devise and disseminate frameworks, toolkits, and other resources based on existing models the Network has adopted and other evidence-informed sources.
- Work with member organizations and communities of practice to facilitate comprehensive intersectional equity alignment, process documentation, and other organizational enhancements.
- Co-lead Philanthropy Network’s signature programs, including the SPARX Annual Conference, the Annual Members’ Meeting, and other learning events;
- Provide technical assistance and guidance, program evaluation, work on select convenings, and bolster cohort instruction models; and
- Manage staff and lead special projects related to the Network’s broader impact goals as needed.
This position is a hybrid role based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, with in-person presence required three days each week and other days as needed.
The minimum salary for this position is $140,000, and the maximum is $152,000. Generous benefits commensurate with non-profit industry standards.
View the full position description at: