Position: Program Coordinator
Location: Boston, MA
CFLeads is a national network of community foundations working together to build strong communities. As the only national organization exclusively for community foundations, we work with hundreds of community foundations each year that are committed to increasing their local impact through community leadership.
CFLeads is committed to advancing racial equity within our organization and across the community foundation field. In May, 2021, the CFLeads board adopted a Racial Equity Statement to guide the work of the CFLeads board and staff. CFLeads’ strategic plan embeds racial equity throughout the work of the organization.
CFLeads vision: Community foundations are vital partners in building communities where all residents are prosperous, healthy and secure.
CFLeads mission: CFLeads helps community foundations build strong communities by advancing effective practices, sharing knowledge, and galvanizing action on critical issues of our time.
- We believe that organizational excellence and effectiveness are driven by a commitment to ongoing learning.
- We believe information of all kinds — including data, research and lived experience — is essential to the ability to lead, set sound strategies, and solve problems.
- We value and consider each other in all of our interactions.
- We believe in creating solutions together, harnessing the ideas, knowledge, and experience of a wide range of individuals and institutions to create the best results.
- We believe inclusion and representation matter and that the input and voices of those most impacted by issues and decisions are needed to create the healthy, thriving communities at the core of our mission.
The Program Coordinator is responsible for coordinating CFLeads’ projects and programs. This is an opportunity for a highly organized individual to put his/her/their skills to best use as part of a hard-working and collegial team.
The Program Coordinator will work closely with CFLeads staff to provide support for the organization’s ongoing programming and special projects.
- Coordinate logistics and scheduling for internal and external meetings.
- Draft, proofread, format and compile documents including meeting materials, participation agreements, grant agreements, contracts, invoices, etc.
- Manage printing, assembling, and shipping of documents.
- Assist with database management and electronic communications.
- Identify and secure meeting venues, caterers, AV support for meetings across the U.S.
- Provide on-site logistics support and coordination as required.
- Communicate with meeting participants regarding participation agreements, assignments and logistics.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Highly organized with good judgement and the ability to excel in a dynamic, evolving work environment.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional quality standards.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Committed to continuous learning and improvement.
- Strong, friendly customer service ethic.
- Successful and comfortable with multi-tasking.
- Ability to anticipate and act upon administrative needs.
- Committed to diversity and inclusiveness and the advancement of racial equity.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills that promote and foster a team culture.
- Flexibility in adjusting to shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to travel up to approximately 5 days per month.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Word required.
- Working knowledge of electronic meeting and scheduling tools.
- Experience coordinating large meetings and/or events.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including proper use of grammar and punctuation.
- Salesforce and WordPress experience a plus.
Salary and Benefits
- $50,000 - $55,000
- Benefits are competitive and include health insurance and 401k
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Program Coordinator Search.
CFLeads is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. CFLeads is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Caroline Merenda at email@example.com.