Position: Manager of Member Engagement & Analytics
Organization: Council on Foundations
Location: Washington, DC
The Council on Foundations exists to help philanthropy be a strong and trusted partner in advancing the common good. Building on our 70-year history, we are charting a course for the field where funders display high integrity, earn and maintain the public's trust and serve as excellent stewards of philanthropic resources. We imagine a world where givers of all kinds are sophisticated and vital players in creating more equitable communities and a better world.
The Member Engagement and Analytics Manager will leverage technology and build relationships to help the Council measure and improve member experience. They will also serve as the community manager of our peer-to-peer online community, the Philanthropy Exchange. With the goal of improving member satisfaction and increasing retention, the manager will help the Council capture and analyze member feedback and strengthen our knowledge systems to effectively understand, engage, and support our members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement organizational strategy for the Philanthropy Exchange in order to maintain high quality content, effectively engage our diverse membership, and support information sharing and peer collaboration amongst members.
- Champion development and implementation of the Council’s knowledge management and feedback systems, including Salesforce.
- Inform and strengthen systems that provide timely insights and measure member experience, including surveys, engagement scores, and predictive analytical models.
- Design and generate digital scorecards, reports and dashboards to track key membership data including revenue generation as well as member renewal, recruitment, and engagement.
- Proactively recommend changes to membership benefits, communications, and internal processes based on data and member feedback.
- Support organizational data hygiene efforts including creating, updating, and removing records in Salesforce.
- Intermediate Salesforce experience preferred; comfort in pulling reports, manipulating information, and creating dashboards
- Higher Logic or other online community management software experience preferred.
- 3+years work experience in managing content/knowledge and information architecture strategies.
- Strong project management and analytical skills with demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet competing deadlines.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary Range of $70,000-$80,000
- Competitive benefits
|Manager Member Engagement Analytics 1019_Council on Foundations.docx||45.84 KB|