- Florida Philanthropic Network (FPN), the Forum's member in Florida, has a resource page with the latest updates on needs and response in that state.
- North Carolina Network of Grantmakers (NCNG), the Forum's member in North Carolina, has a resource page with the latest resources.
- Haiti Development Institute (an Initiative of the Boston Foundation) - Formed following the devastating earthquake in Haiti in 2010, the Haiti Development Institute (HDI) will direct philanthropic dollars to help support relief and recovery efforts in the areas of Haiti that have been most affected by Hurricane Matthew. HDI has direct connections with organizations working on the ground in Haiti.
- Florida’s First Coast Relief Fund - United Way of Northeast Florida, United Way of St. Johns County, The Community Foundation for Northeast Florida and the Jewish Federation of Jacksonville have established the Florida’s First Coast Relief Fund to help those affected by Hurricane Matthew in Northeast Florida. Every dollar donated up to $250,000 will be generously matched by Jessie Ball duPont Fund.
- North Carolina Community Foundation's Disaster Relief Fund - The North Carolina Community Foundation (NCCF) has re-activated its statewide Disaster Relief Fund to support relief efforts related to Hurricane Matthew in North Carolina. The fund will support nonprofits with programs that can help hurricane victims included in the 31 counties that have been designated a federal state of emergency.
- The Haitian Humanitarian Crisis Along Southern California’s Border - resources on how you can help in San Diego and Tijuana.
- The Disaster Philanthropy Playbook – this resource is available to assist funders with a host of strategies that funders can use to help communities. From Housing and Legal Services to Mental Health and Mitigation, the Playbook is an essential resource.
- The Center for Disaster Philanthropy's Hurricane Matthew disaster profile is updated with current facts and stats as well as more information on how the NGO community is responding and what funders are responding to the disaster.
- CDP authored a blog to answer three important funder questions: When, How, and Where to Give.
- Effective Communications During Crisis: Prepare. Respond. Assess. - FPN's Communications Affinity Group and Center for Disaster Philanthropy explored best practices and tools for communications professionals during crisis in this August 2016 webinar recording.
- Council on Foundations Disaster Philanthropy Resources - The Council provides resources to help members effectively respond to domestic and international disasters.
- Disaster Relief Resources for Charities and Contributors - Reference materials for the Federal tax rules and restrictions for providing financial assistance and relief to victims of disasters.
- Creating Order from Chaos: Roles for Philanthropy in Disaster Planning and Response - This Jessie Ball duPont Fund report provides insight and practices for organized philanthropy's proper role following a disaster - from immediate relief to long-term rebuilding.
- Developing a Disaster Response Plan - A five-step guide to formalize your organization's response to disasters.
- Putting community information needs, civic participation at the heart of disaster recovery - This report on the Inform and Engage Fund, supported in part by The Patterson Foundation, recounts lessons learned in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy in 2012.