United Philanthropy Forum Logos
Please note: Forum Members have permission to use our logos as outlined in this document. All others require expressed permission from Forum Team Member and detail on how any Forum Logo will be used.
Name use rules
- The full organizational name is “United Philanthropy Forum.”
- “Forum” as a standalone may be used on second reference and thereafter in publications, on social media and in
- No acronym is ever acceptable in place of the name. (If UPF crops up in notes, minutes or shorthand, replace it with Forum; enlist support from board and )
- Do not use “the” or “The” in front of United Philanthropy
FOTH 2022 Logos
Please follow these guidelines for Foundations on the Hill 2022 event logos:
- Use the horizontal logo whenever possible for print, web and digital communications
- Minimum size: 1¼" wide
- Logos should be used against a white background whenever possible
- The Seal logo (3) should be used for all official correspondences with appointed or elected officials and their staff as well as press releases.
- Use the stacked logo when the horizontal logo would make image too small, particularly on social media sites that have square profile picture formats
FOTH Partners 2022
Please note: Council of Foundations and Independent Sector are our national partners for FOTH 2022 and should be listed as such on all materials and correspondences.