Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Our monthly round up of all the best new association management resources is here with all the tricks and all the treats.
- The 10 Essential Questions to Answer for the 2015 Association Budgeting Season (YourMembership)
- 10 Tips to Save Time & Do More (WorkAwesome)
- 990 Review Checklist for 501(c)(3) Board Members (Tate & Tyron)
- Before You Respond to that Email, Pause (Harvard Business Review)
- Breaking Through the Status Quo: Challenging Your Organizational Limits (The Portage Group)
- Data Visualizations to Effectively Communicate Impact (NTEN)
- Engaging Your Association's Introverts (MemberClicks)
- A Few Good Tools to Manage Content on Simple Sites (Idealware, updated for 2014)
- Leveraging NCFP resources for local peer learning- written by Barbara Taylor, Grantmakers of Western PA (National Center for Family Philanthropy)
- Setting Goals for Your Association (MemberClicks)
Stay tuned for the Top Ten Philanthropy Resources!