Friday, May 23, 2014
Here are the top ten philanthropy resources that have got us thinking this month.
- 7 Things We've Learned About Impact Investing in 7 Years (Huffington Post)
- Ford Foundation Seeks Questions, Not Answers (Communications Network)
- Giving Local Event Nears $50 Million Mark (NonProfit Times)
- How Philanthropy Contributed to Improved Conditions for Tomato Pickers (Huffington Post)
- The Importance of Criticizing Philanthropy (The Atlantic)
- Issue Insight: Older Adults and Disasters (Center for Disaster Philanthropy)
- Rhode Island Community Foundation breaks the mold with Innovation Fellowship (Council on Foundations)
- Strategic Philanthropy for a Complex World (Stanford Social Innovation Review)
- Successful RFP Management for Foundations - 10 Tips to Select the Best Grantees (Putnam Consulting Group)
- What's a Foundation Website For? (Hewlett Foundation)
Want more? This was just our mid-month installment. Check back at the end of the month for another top ten!