Wednesday, February 11, 2015
Each month we round up of all the best new association management resources to help you do your work better, smarter, and more effectively. Check out our top ten below.
- 10 Tips to Boost Your Facilitation Skills (Philanthrofiles)
- 25 Quotes to Inspire Your Afternoons and Increase Productivity (Inc.)
- Assessment: What's Your Personal Productivity Style? (Harvard Business Review)
- The Board Member's Role as Face of the Association (Associations Now)
- Get Your Organization's Communications Motor Running (Communications Network)
- New Tools for Collective Impact Working Groups (Collective Impact Forum)
- Roger Martin's Unconventional Wisdom (Bridgespan Group)
- Six Steps for Handling Member Complaints (MemberClicks)
- Toot Your Horn: Communicating Effectively in Member-Based Organizations (Portage Group)
- Understanding What Nonprofits Do (Portage Group)
Stay tuned for the Top Ten Philanthropy Resources!