Tuesday, March 15, 2016
On March 7, more than 65 philanthropic leaders came together to welcome the Forum’s new President and CEO, David Biemesderfer, at a Forum Board of Directors reception in Washington, DC.
The room was packed with representatives from regional and national philanthropy-serving organizations, foundations, and other supporters who spent a wonderful evening mingling, networking, and getting to the know the new Forum leader.
Many thanks to the members of the welcome host committee for the reception:
- Susan Taylor Batten, ABFE
- Henry Berman, Exponent Philanthropy
- Tamara Copeland, Washington Regional Association of Grantmakers
- Tim Delaney, National Council of Nonprofits
- Kathleen Enright, Grantmakers for Effective Organizations
- Marissa Manlove, Indiana Philanthropy Alliance
- Adam Meyerson, Philanthropy Roundtable
- Jeff Poulos, Associated Grant Makers
- Miriam Shark, Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Vikki Spruill, Council on Foundations