Soon you’ll be able to connect, learn, and collaborate through a streamlined, improved givingforum.org.
While the KM Initiative continues to be praised by the technology field for its innovation and more and more regional association sites launch on the platform each week, Forum staff have been hard at work preparing our own site for launch in early 2014.
The new site will offer enhanced features such as:
• Clear, intuitive navigation to the resources you want
• Advanced search engine with results filtering
• Related news, resources, and events in the sidebar of content to point you to similar items of interest
• An enhanced user profile with customized access to resources and events that match your interest
• Access to secure, private materials for groups and committees
• A revamped, robust Knowledgebase of grantmaker resources
• A searchable member directory of organizations and contacts
All this on a responsive design that optimizes for your device, at your desk or on the go!
Stay tuned for more information as we get closer to launch!