Thursday, March 31, 2016
On March 21, seven regional associations and the Forum gathered at Philanthropy New York's new offices for the annual meeting of RAs from the Mid-Atlantic region. It was a day to connect with colleagues, share lessons learned from the past year, think about the impact regional associations have in our sector, and ask questions and strategize solutions to the issues we face as regional associations.
Organizations in attendance included:
- Association of Baltimore Area Grantmakers
- Connecticut Council for Philanthropy
- Council of New Jersey Grantmakers
- Forum of Regional Associations of Grantmakers
- Grantmakers of Western Pennsylvania
- Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia
- Philanthropy New York
- Washington Regional Association of Grantmakers
Thank you to Philanthropy New York for hosting and Allyson Goldhagen and Kathryn O’Neal-Dunham for facilitating the day's agenda!