United Philanthropy Forum’s 2018 Compensation & Benefits for Philanthropy-Serving Organizations report provides comprehensive benchmarking data and analyses on regional and national PSOs’ employment practices, based on the responses of 55 PSOs. The report provides PSOs with data, information and knowledge to help them learn from their peers and benchmark themselves against similar organizations, and also provides funders with key data and trends about a critical component of the philanthropy field.
- PSOs Are as Diverse as the Country and More Diverse than Foundations.
- PSOs Are Predominately Female.
- PSOs Are Continuing to Grow.
- Many PSO Staff Are Relatively New to Their Roles.
- PSOs View Staff Turnover Remaining Fairly Steady.
A one-page highlights and an executive summary are available to the public. The full report is only available to our members and other PSOs who completed the "2018 Forum Compensation, Benefits & Key Metrics Survey". Forum members can also request customized benchmarking reports.