Our first-ever 2017 Compensation & Benefits for Philanthropy-Serving Organizations report provides comprehensive benchmarking data and analyses on the employment practices of regional and national philanthropy-serving organizations (PSOs), based on the responses of 50 PSOs. The report provides PSOs with data, information and knowledge to help them learn from their peers and benchmark themselves against similar organizations, and also provides funders with key data and trends about a critical component of the philanthropy field.
Key findings include:
- PSOs are more diverse than foundations but less diverse than the country.
- PSOs are predominately female.
- PSOs are experiencing staff growth.
- Most PSOs had staff turnover in the past year but see steady turnover levels.
- Most PSOs report positive experiences in recruiting new staff.
A one-page highlights and an executive summary are available to the public. The full report is only available to our members and other PSOs who completed the "2017 Forum Compensation, Benefits & Key Metrics Survey". Forum members can also request customized benchmarking reports.