Currently in its pilot phase, the Lean, Keen, Producing Machines Peer Community is for people working for Forum members that have five or less staff members. This is a space for these PSOs to connect, share and learn on how to maximize their strengths for greatest impact: LEAN: While lightly staffed, these PSOs must constantly be innovative, resourceful, and focus on impact in delivering their work; KEEN: These PSOs are strong, profound, powerful, and lively organizations focused on their mission and maximizing impact; PRODUCING MACHINE: These organizations must maximize unique staffing structures to produce results with sometimes less financial and staff resources to perform at the highest levels.
- The listserv is intended for any and all staff working for your organization. Please share this information with your team.
- Anyone interested in signing up for the listserv can do so on the Our Networks page of our website; just scroll to the bottom of the page (you must be logged in to sign up).
- Once a person signs up for the listserv, they can post messages to the listserv using the email email@example.com.
- Please make note of our general listserv policy.
- One thing we need to move forward in 2020 with this group as an official Peer Community is to have two volunteer Co-Chairs. See the roles and responsibilities of a Co-Chair.
Interested in joining this Peer Community? Sign into your account and submit your email address on the form at the bottom of the Our Networks page.