We develop partnerships between our members and various vendors to yield special rates on products and services that are available to philanthropy-serving organizations, and in many cases, their grantmaker members. Please note that the pages linked to on this page providing further details about each are restricted to Forum members only and you will need to logged in to access.
The Center for Effective Philanthropy - Developed in consultation with the Forum, CEP is offering opportunities to Forum members to broaden the use and awareness of CEP’s work in a way that complements existing programming and resources in the field including programming, conference discount and survey services.
Council on Foundations - As promotional partners of the Grantmaker Salary & Benefits Survey, Forum members have access to access to the full report and its benchmarking tool.
Funders Concerned About AIDS - FCAA can offer the Forum’s PSO members a number of opportunities, at no cost, to highlight the needs and philanthropic response for addressing HIV/AIDS prevention, care and advocacy in their regions and states, utilizing FCAA’s robust data sets.
PEAK Grantmaking - PEAK Grantmaking is pleased to offer individual or organization membership and also will provide training and workshops for your members.
Vendor Discounts: For philanthropy-serving organizations only
Electric Embers Listservs - Configure and maintain discussion lists (public and private) with your members using Electric Embers at a 40% discount.
LOCUS Impact Investing- Transfer of Wealth - Interested in measuring, capturing and investing your local Transfer of Wealth? Commission a Transfer of Wealth study with LOCUS and receive discounted research services to include local assessments and customized consulting.
Submittable - Forum members are eligible for a 15% discount on Submittable's cloud-based platform that can help your organization streamline collecting RFPs, running fellowships and awards programs, processing membership applications, and more.
Vendor Discounts: For philanthropy-serving organizations and your members
- Alliance Magazine - Forum members and your members are eligible to receive a 20% discount on new print and digital subscriptions to this magazine for philanthropy and social investment worldwide providing news and analysis of what’s happening in the sector.
- Amalgamated Bank - Amalgamated Bank is proud to partner with the Forum to provide high quality service and expert financial support to PSOs and their philanthropy members. As America’s socially responsible bank, Amalgamated offers banking and investment products specifically designed for PSOs and foundations to help align your money with your mission. Forum members can access free or discounted banking, along with a preferred private banker.
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy - Provides foundation executives, board members, nonprofit professionals, and others with the indispensable information and practical advice they need to help them change the world. United Philanthropy Forum members are eligible to receive a 10% discount on a site license to The Chronicle of Philanthropy.
- ClickTime - Track employee time against the programs and grants you manage, ensure compliance, drive increased funding, and manage expenses with ClickTIme, which provides online time tracking and expense reporting free for Forum member organizations and discounted for your members.
- Community Foundation Services The Forum's community foundation services include a national listserv for CEOs of community foundations. Community foundation CEOs from across the country actively use this listserv to pose questions, engage in conversations and more. The Forum also offers members a $400 discount on the Kansas Association of Community Foundations’ On-Line Community Foundation Express Training for new and seasoned practitioners.
- Cybersecurity Offerings - Cybersecurity is a topic that none of us can afford to ignore. Given that most, if not all of us, are now working virtually, we strongly encourage all of our members to conduct a security audit and implement necessary measures to protect your intellectual assets, staff, and member data. Below you'll find various discounted offers generously provided by Forum partners that can be used whether you're just starting or continuing on your digital security journey. These discounts are restricted to current Forum members and can be extended to PSOs' members as well.
- The Foundation Review - Get a 20% subscription discount for you and your members on the first peer-reviewed journal of philanthropy, written by and for foundation staff and boards and those who work with them. Each quarterly issue provides peer-reviewed reports about the field of philanthropy.
- Foundation Legal Help Desk - The Help Desk is designed to provide foundations with access to answers to legal questions related to the operations of a foundation.
- Inside Philanthropy - Get a discount of 25% off the subscription price for new subscriptions for you and your members. Every day, Inside Philanthropy editors and journalists seek to bring more transparency and accountability to philanthropy at a time that it's having a growing impact on America and the world through their reporting.
- RingCentral - Save 15% on RingCentral’s comprehensive VOIP phone system, webinars, and audio and video conferences that can be managed from any computer or smartphone. Connect all your employees and locations on the same phone system and take your business anywhere with free phone and desktop apps. Furthermore, extend this discount to all of your members and join a growing number of RingCentral users in the Forum network.
- Stanford Social Innovation Review - For a discounted price you and your members can subscribe to Stanford Social Innovation Review (SSIR), whose mission is to advance, educate, and inspire the field of social innovation by seeking out, cultivating, and disseminating the best in research- and practice-based knowledge.
For more information on any member benefits, please contact Ivana Bikombe.