To save time and money, more organizations are conducting trainings and meetings online, but most of us have not been taught how to run a successful “webinar.” As a result, these virtual gatherings are often boring, plagued with technical problems, and waste the time they’re supposed to be saving. Join Philanthropy California in partnership with Andy Goodman of The Goodman Center, for this hour-long online course.
In this session you’ll learn:
- How to keep participants engaged from beginning to end
- The fine details of creating a good online experience
- How to overcome “the loneliness of the long-distance learner”
- How to use your two assets (voices and visuals) to maximum advantage
- What we learned from talk radio that makes webinars better