Whether you’ve never attended in the past – or you’ve been with us for 50 years – we hope to see you in 2020! We’ll take time to look back at our history and look forward to our future. Attendees of the conference will include trustees and staff members of foundations, corporations and corporate giving programs, tribes, institutions, government, or philanthropic entities that conduct grantmaking from across the state.
Together, we will shine a light on the trends and hot topics that are impacting philanthropy and changing the way we do our work. This is your space for learning together and connecting with peers. Together, we form a vibrant philanthropic community collectively advancing prosperity and equity.
As in past years, this year’s conference will offer multiple chances for whole-group keynote sessions, segmented networking sessions, and lots of time for networking. And new this year, we’re offering four rounds of breakout workshops, presented by your peers and colleagues working in philanthropy. Here’s a sampling of those great breakout workshops:
- Creating Healing Informed Organizations and Communities
- From Equity Theory to Practice
- Governing in a Time of Change
- Intersectional Equity: Do Good & Make Impact
- Maximizing Philanthropy's Unique Role in Preventing and Ending Homelessness
- Nonprofit Sustainability: Learning from Grantees and Best-Practices Literature
- Pivotal Role of Philanthropy in Early Childhood Policy
- The 4 Stages to Becoming an Impact Investing Foundation
- Theory of Philanthropy: How, Why, Questions, and Challenges
- Unpacking Data: Going Beyond Charts and Numbers
- Working in a Multi-Generational Space