Launchpad For Hosts by Philanthropy Together is a virtual training program to launch giving circles within your institution. This is the only training program of its kind to help you start giving circles at your institution. It builds on insights from dozens of organizations currently hosting giving circles over the past decade and provides a roadmap for doing so successfully. With a curriculum informed entirely by a decade’s worth of field research, Philanthropy Together will help you answer important questions like:
- How will we gather stakeholder buy-in?
- What is the best model for hosting giving circles at my institution?
- Who is the best person to lead and champion hosted circles here?
- How do hosted giving circles fit into our current staffing structure?
- How will we evaluate the impact of our hosted circles?
- And much more!