Join community leaders, social impact colleagues, and other changemakers for Forefront’s Annual Summit. This all-day event will include a contemporary spectrum of in-person and virtual sessions meant to educate, mobilize, and unify Illinois’ social impact sector.
The Annual Summit will include:
- Launch of Forefront interactive statewide map of racial equity programs and policies
- Connect with colleagues
- Share Trust Based Philanthropy and other sector best practices
- Get an in-depth look at Forefront’s 2023 Sector Snapshot Report
- Utilize space and dedicated time to activate and act with sector colleagues – time to network, dream, and plan together
- Fireside chat with Julia Fabris McBride, Author of When Everyone Leads: How Tough Challenges Get Seen and Solved.