Join a webinar with leaders of the community foundations and disaster response experts to hear how they're doing, what they know so far, and what kind of support is most helpful at this stage of the emergency.
- Megan Barber Allende, President and CEO, The Community Foundation of Mendocino County
- Elizabeth Brown, President and CEO, Community Foundation Sonoma County
- Terence Mulligan, President, Napa Valley Community Foundation
- Sonja Edd-Bennett, President, Northern California Voluntary Organizations Active in Disasters
- Representative, California Office of Emergency Services (invited)
- (Moderator): Andrea Zussman, Manager, Regional Vibrancy and Sustainability
Philanthropy California, League of California Community Foundations, Center for Disaster Philanthropy, Council on Foundations, and United Philanthropy Forum.