Join this two-day meeting for funders to explore the role of equity in the transformation of work, workers and social supports. How do we ensure inequities are disrupted and not reinforced and create a more vibrant and just economy? Sessions will explore:
- Key worker and workplace issues and trends;
- The different impacts of these trends on people depending on race, gender, immigration status, geography and ability and how impacted constituencies are leading efforts to build a more just future of work;
- Connections to current debates and movements on immigration, caregiving and criminal justice;
- Insights on critical opportunities and challenges as we head into the 2020 elections and what we should be paying attention to now;
- How our cross-sector partners are thinking about this work; and
- Time to engage in dialogue with funder colleagues and consider opportunities for individual and collective action.