COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
One of our top priorities is to create a safe environment for our attendees and we ask that each of our attendees help us in creating spaces where ALL our attendees will feel comfortable and understand that risk tolerances vary from person to person. We are relying on everyone to do their part to keep themselves and everyone else safe during the event. At this time, these are the protocols we have in place to help ensure the safety of all participants.
United Philanthropy Forum reserves the right to update our policies at any time. Please continue to refer back to this website to keep up to date. If there is a significant shift in policy, we will email all conference registrants directly.
We also encourage you to review Yours Truly DC Covid-19 Safety Information.
All attendees are required to be fully vaccinated to attend the meeting in person. Individuals are defined as fully vaccinated fourteen (14) days after getting their final dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. Individuals are also required to have one booster shot, unless the original vaccination was completed within six months.
Only those individuals who have an approved reasonable accommodation for religious and medical will be able to attend the meeting in person.
We will not be requiring proof of vaccination outside of confirming your status during the registration process.
COVID-19 Symptoms and Testing
Individuals should not attend the event if they are COVID-positive, are exhibiting COVID symptoms (as defined by the CDC), or have been exposed to COVID-19, within 5 days prior to the event. If you are feeling sick or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, or test positive for COVID-19, prior to the start of the event, please contact email@example.com. We strongly encourage all in-person attendees to take a COVID-19 rapid antigen test at home prior to traveling to the event, to mitigate the challenges of a positive test onsite.
Should you start experiencing any symptoms while at the event, we will have a limited number of rapid diagnostic tests available at the registration desk. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to report a positive test or have a test delivered to your hotel room door. Anyone with a positive test result should isolate themselves and quarantine according to CDC guidelines. Any expenses incurred as a result of a positive test, including any related to isolation or quarantine, will be the sole responsibility of the attendee.
No person may participate in the conference if they become ill, or exhibit any signs and symptoms of COVID-19 during the event. The Forum reserves the right to refuse entry to any participant who exhibits any symptoms of illness or who refuses to present any required documentation.
We are relying on everyone to do their part to keep themselves and everyone else safe during the convening.
Affirmation of Duty of Care and Liability Waiver
By registering for and attending the 2024 CEO Winter Gathering:
- I understand that travel to and participation in events may increase the risk of exposure to communicable diseases or other unforeseen dangers. I hereby forever release, waive, and discharge my right to bring suit against United Philanthropy Forum, its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, and agents for fault, negligence, or conduct in connection with exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19 or other disease or injury related to attending this event.
- I attest that I have been, or will be, fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to the event or have a medical or religious exemption.
- I agree to comply with all health and safety guidelines put forth related to this event and am committed to taking precautions recommended by the CDC and local, state, and federal agencies.
- I will not attend this event if I have had recent exposure to a COVID-19 case, experience any symptoms of COVID-19 within ten days of the event, or have not been cleared as non-contagious by the healthcare team responsible for my treatment of a diagnosed COVID-19 case.
- I understand that my failure to comply with all safety protocol procedures as listed above or any direction from United Philanthropy Forum staff onsite may result in immediate removal from the event and cancellation of the registration without refund.
*All policies are subject to change. A notification will be sent to all registered attendees and posted on the conference website should changes be made.