Registered attendees should meet by the registration desk no later than 4:45 PM. We will leave the hotel promptly at 4:45 PM to take a bus to the Chelsea Market.
Join us for a Food and Culture Walking Tour hosted by Foods of NY, highlighting Chelsea Market & The Highline. This tour includes 7 on-the-go tastings and 1 seated tasting. Dietary needs accommodated are vegetarian and nut-free. Food tastings include:
- Sarabeth’s: Buttermilk Biscuit with Award-Winning Jams
- Takumi Taco: Japanese Beef Taco
- Buon’Italia: Zucchini Crostada
- Saxelby Cheesemongers: Artisanal Cheese Paired with Sweet Fig
- Chelsea Market Baskets: Leonidas Chocolates
- Dickson’s Farmstand Meats: NYC’s Most Delicious House-made Hot Dog
- Filaga Pizzeria: Margherita Pizza
- L’Arte Del Gelato: Creamy Gelato
During this tour, you will experience one of the greatest indoor food markets in the world, see where the Oreo cookie was invented, learn about the Meatpacking District, tour The Highline, and more!
Pre-registration is required and space is limited to 16 attendees. Transportation will be provided to and from the location and the conference hotel. This tour is not able to accommodate gluten-free, vega, dairy-free, Kosher/Halal only foods, or egg allergies.
Cost: $110 per person. Refunds won't be issued unless a registration can be transferred to another attendee.