Will you be in town early for the conference? Join us at Carmine's Italian Restaurant to start your Forum conference experience in the best way possible—with food and your colleagues in a relaxing atmosphere.
Pre-registration is required. Carmine's is located 0.1 miles from the conference hotel, approximately a 2-minute walk. Transportation will not be provided to the location.
Attendees who wish to talk to Carmine's together should meet by the registration desk at 6:25 PM to walk to the restaurant (0.1 mi/2 minute walk).
Cost: $85 per person. Refunds won't be issued unless registration can be transferred to another attendee.
- Appetizers: mixed green salad and fried zucchini
- Pastas: penne alla vodka and linguine with shrimp in white sauce
- Entrees: eggplant parmigiana and chicken marsala with mushrooms
- Dessert: classic tiramisu
- Alcohol available for purchase