Join the second annual Black PSO Professionals dinner! This year's dinner will be at one of New York's most popular black-owned restaurants, Brooklyn Chop House.
Pre-registration is required and space is limited to 50 attendees. This event is currently at capacity - please email firstname.lastname@example.org to add your name to the waiting list.
Brooklyn Chop House is located 0.1 miles from the conference hotel, approximately a 3 minute walk, at 253 W 47th Street. Transportation will not be provided to the location.
Cost: $105 per person (includes tax and gratuity). Refunds won't be issued unless a registration can be transferred to another attendee.
- Appetizers: Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce, Pastrami Dumplings, Organic Vegetable Lettuce Wraps, House Salad
- Entrees: Beijing Chicken, Shanghai Salmon, Salt & Pepper Shrimp
- Sides: Mixed Vegetables, Vegetable Fried Rice, Garlic & Ginger Mashed Potatoes
- Dessert: Chef Selection of Cheesecakes and Cakes
- Alcohol available for purchase