Over the past two years, the purpose and design of the workplace, a term once used to describe the physical location of an organization, has evolved to include an ever-changing and complex mix of technology, places, and people. Throughout this time, philanthropic employers and HR leaders have responded with agility and commitment, often making radical shifts to strategies, infrastructure, and operating models.
As the virtual dust starts to settle, philanthropic workplaces are continuing to evolve. Leaders are trying to figure out how to build culture as they return to the physical office space or commit to a more distributed model, how to nurture and grow diverse talent in a changing workforce, and how to continue to make their organizations’ DEI commitment real.
- Member Rate (before June 9) = $299
- Member Rate (June 10 - August 31) = $349
- Member Rate (September 1 - September 7) = $379
- Non-Member Rate (June 10 - August 31) = $449
- Non-Member Rate (September 1 - September 7) = $479
Join us at the 2022 HR Retreat: Evolving the Philanthropic Workplace, to hear from inspiring HR and culture leaders, engage in robust peer-to-peer learning, and build community through a dynamic exchange of thoughts and ideas.
This year’s retreat will focus on:
- Building a culture of belonging and care
- Developing and engaging a shifting workforce
- Integrating equity through the HR landscape
- Whether it’s making your culture both dynamic and inclusive, adapting to a digital transformation, or being intentional about recruiting candidates that have the soft skills to handle the next big disruption, HR leaders in philanthropy often lead the way.
Presented in partnership with CHANGE Philanthropy the HR Retreat will be held on September 8-9, 2022.