In states across the country, local voting rights organizations are actively addressing the wave of anti-voter legislation, problematic audits, and continued attempts to undermine elections’ legitimacy in advance of 2022’s important midterm and statewide elections. Join us to learn about key efforts taking place in Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin with groups working to protect, engage, and mobilize voters amid the challenges taking place following the 2020 elections’ historic turnout.
- Anjali Bhasin, Wisconsin Conservation Voters
- Pierette Talley, Ohio Unity Coalition
- Sharon Dolente, Promote the Vote
- Amy Chapman, Michigan Donor Alliance
- Tanya Clay House, State Infrastructure Fund
- Carrie Davis, Joyce Foundation (moderator)