#ForumCon20 will bring together the leadership and staff of all PSOs working to advance, inform and support the nation’s philanthropic sector. It’s the only conference where we can delve into our unique role as CEOs and staff of regional and national PSOs, connect with others in similar roles, and explore how we can work together to increase philanthropy’s impact.
The conference will be a unique opportunity to reach key decision-makers with direct access and connections to the largest and broadest range of philanthropic organizations across the country.
Early bird registration for members is at $550 and for non-members it is $1050. Preconference sessions will come at additional fees which will be shared at a later date. Registration will be available in spring 2020.
The host hotel for #ForumCon20 will be The Westin Seattle and the rate per night is $259. The Westin Seattle is roughly a 25-minute drive from the SEA airport.
Connect With the Conference
Stay connected with the conference through social media using #ForumCon20 and following @unitedphilforum on Twitter. Stay tuned for more information about our conference app.
The conference will be a unique opportunity to reach key decision-makers who have direct access and connections to the largest and broadest range of philanthropic organizations of all types across the country. Your sponsorship will demonstrate your support for the important work of these groups to advance philanthropy in our country. To find out more, read about our 2020 Annual Conference Sponsorship Package.
This year's conference wouldn't be possible without the leadership and contributions of our planning committee:
- Melanie Audette, Mission Investors Exchange
- Virginia Clarke, Sustainable Agriculture and Food Systems Funders
- Kendall Clawson, Grantmakers of Oregon and Southwest Washington
- Emily Alber Chase, NY Funders Alliance
- Kevin Dean, Momentum Nonprofit Partners
- Phil Li, Robert Sterling Clark Foundation
- Tony Shields, Wisconsin Philanthropy Network
- Lissa Silotto, Indiana Philanthropy Alliance
- Sarah Hamilton, Funders Concerned About AIDS
- Stephanie Martinez, Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees
- Danielle Crystal, Philanthropy Northwest
- William Corkill, Council of Michigan Foundations
- Tiffany Friesen, Southeastern Council of Foundations